Getting the Most Exposure for Your Ad

I hear it all the time. How do I get my site seen or, how do I get hits to my sites? The answer is rather simple and easy to accomplish. You have an ad that you want the most exposure for and the best results. The best way to get your sites seen is to promote it everywhere. Since I use mainly traffic exchanges to advertise in, I will explain how to get the best results. First of all, you get the best surf ratio as an upgraded member. I try to upgrade at as many traffic exchanges as I can afford to do. I also take my commissions earned and reinvest them upgrading. If you can’t afford to upgrade then the best way to get the exposure to your sites is to list it more than once in your sites list. Most traffic exchanges give you the option of advertising 5 URLs as a free member. So take advantage of this by listing one URL 5 times. This gives you the maximum exposure for that URL. If the traffic exchange is delivering 50 views per URL this gives you 250 views per day for you URL. If you are getting 250 views per day that is great exposure for your URL. Don’t forget about banner impressions and or text ad impressions as these too are huge in getting exposure for your URL. I know that there are a lot of people that say but, they don’t work. I know for a fact that they do work. A text ad is tricky because it is all in the  way it is worded but, they do work. If you find that they are not working then change the wording of the text ad until you get results with it. Banners are making a comeback. I have always used banners as a part of my traffic exchange advertising. so, take advantage of these impressions and watch your results improve. The more traffic exchanges you advertise that one URL in the better your results will be. The key to advertising in traffic exchanges is getting your ad seen as often as possible. The more people see your ad the more likely they will be to click. Whatever you do make sure that you are branding you or any advertising you are using will not be very effective. Whenever and wherever possible use your real name and your picture to help people get to know you. If you are not branding yourself you are wasting credits in  my opinion. If the traffic exchange has chat by all means get involved and talk to the members in chat as this will also help to brand you and get people to know and trust you. People like to buy or signup to things from people they know. If you aren’t using personal branding and aren’t chatting with people they won’t be able to get to know you. You might get some results without branding yourself but,I guarantee you you will get fantastic results through  branding yourself and being social.